Wednesday, December 4, 2013

As I sip my "ginger ale"...

Day 6...
I'm sipping on a new recipe I found--"Ginger Ale", I like it, but it's missing something...I am not a foodie so I have no idea what it is. I am betting that if my husband were here he could take one sip and tell me exactly what I need to add! This recipe included 3 apples, 1 cucumber, 3 celery, 1 lime and a "thumb" of ginger...I added a pear to cut the limey-ness...really should have only done 1/2 of a lime, I knew better, I put a whole lime in the watermelon cucumber Lime-ade the other day and made a mental note not to use a whole lime again. I guess it was only a temporary mental note! ha!

I really was a hot mess today so forgetting my lime note doesn't surprise me. I am easily distracted by projects in the morning, and just did not get myself out the door in a timely fashion for the teacher luncheon PTL hosts each month--I being PTL VP have to make the obligatory appearance...I shoul have stayed home! I looked all a wreck. My hair is flipping out all crazy because i slept on it wet (and I am like 3 months over due for a cut), I disregarded my make up, and had my 2-two and under-boys with me going crazy! Like I said, HOT MESS...

Quick "Squirrel!" moment: My kids's dinners look yummy...I knocked it out of the park with a classic lazy mom meal-- corn and green beans, chicken nuggets and butter noodles...I could literally snatch it right off their plates and gobble it all up right now. ok. that's all I have to say about that.

So it's end of day six! I cannot believe that buy the end of tomorrow it will have already been a week! Crazy fast...Praise God! Just praying the next 25 days go quick too! Did I mention nearly anything from Whataburger sounds delightful right about now? Really REALLY really hoping that the cravings start to subside, they are the only bad thing about this!


No comments:

Post a Comment